doTERRA Onguard and Turmeric are next in our Perfect Pair essential oil series! First, we’ll explain how to use each oil. Then, we’ll discuss how to best blend them together and why you should be utilizing this pair in your household!
First, Why Perfect Pairings?
Where did this idea of Perfect Pairings come from? doTERRA has a large variety of products to support health and happiness. In the beginning, it was overwhelming for me to delve in and learn about all they have to offer. I imagined that others may have had a similar experience.
To start, many begin with the Top 10 doTERRA essential oils: Frankincense, Lemon, Peppermint, Lavender, Melaleuca (Tea Tree), Oregano, Deep Blue, OnGuard, Digestzen and Breathe. (More information on how to purchase them at a discounted rate here.)
Starting with these 10 oils can help the learning feel much more manageable. After we learn about these Top 10 and we begin to gain from their therapeutic benefits, we often wonder… where do I go next with these natural solutions doTERRA has to offer?
Alas… the Perfect Pairings idea was born!
Here at Balance Bravely, we have taken each of the Top 10 oils that you may already be familiar with, and we found what we believe (totally our opinion) to be its Perfect Essential Oil Pairing. Let’s get into our next pair!
doTERRA Onguard Essential Oil
First, Onguard, doTERRA’s Protective Blend, is one of their most popular oil blends. Above all else, it is known for it’s ability to protect against environmental and seasonal threats.
Also, read here why TEACHERS especially benefit from doTERRA’s Onguard.
This blend includes these CPTG essential oils: Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus and Rosemary.
Our favorite ways to use this oil include:
- Apply diluted to the bottom of teacher and student feet each morning before they leave for school.
- Add two to three drops in a veggie capsule for a quick immune boost.*
- Diffuse in home to help cleanse the air and add a spicy and sweet aroma.
- Add a 10-15 drops into a glass spray bottle with water or vinegar and use as a natural surface cleaner throughout your home or classroom.
- Before going into heavily crowded areas like airports, shopping centers or concerts, spray or apply Onguard to your hands to help keep them clean.
- Diffuse for an energizing and uplifting aroma (great to replace candles).
doTERRA Turmeric Essential Oil
Turmeric is a spice that is well-known in the wellness world. Actually, it is related to the ginger plant. Many people choose to take Turmeric powder. The essential oil breaks down differently in your body and can have powerful impacts to your health and wellness.
With a pure form of Turmeric like doTERRA’s CPTG essential oil, you can utilize it aromatically, topically as well as internally. Here are some specific ideas:
- Make a drink by adding a drop of Turmeric essential oil to coconut milk and honey to help calm the body and balance the nervous system.
- Take internally to support healthy glucose and lipid metabolism.
- Dilute with a carrier oil and apply to muscles that need soothing.
- Apply diluted as a spot treatment to reduce the appearance of occasional blemishes on the face.
- Add a drop to your toothpaste or mouthwash to support oral health.
- Apply topically along the back of the head or spine to support occasional anxious feelings.
Why are they a Perfect Pair?
We believe that Turmeric is Onguard’s Perfect Pairing, and there are many reasons why. Mostly, they have many overlapping health benefits specifically in support of immune function and response. When taken internally, we believe that doTERRA Onguard and Turmeric essential oils make the ultimate protective pair.
Independently, each of these oils is a powerhouse for your health and wellness. When combined, you can maximize their effects.
For example, add 1-2 drops of each Onguard and Turmeric to an empty gelcap. Fill the rest with olive oil. Take internally as a proactive or reactive measure.
In fact, these oils in combination support the nervous system, the respiratory system, the lymphatic system, the digestive system, the muscular system and the IMMUNE system.
Where to buy doTERRA Onguard and Turmeric Essential oil?
Why doTERRA essential oils?
Particularly, it is important to understand the purity and potency of the products you’re using to promote your health and wellness. doTERRA essential oils are the only Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade oils on the market.
Learn more about exactly how doTERRA sources their plants from the natural habitats they grow in, distill the oils and test the them for purity and potency at www.sourcetoyou.com.
Why not try this Perfect Pair?! And once you do, please comment and tell us what you think!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*For information on sponsored links found in this post, please refer to the Balance Bravely “About” page.